Call Center StaffingConsulting
Workforce Optimization (WFM/WFO)
Our workforce optimization service offering focuses on designing and modeling staffing options and leveraging WFM/WFO (Workforce Management and Workforce Optimization) applications and technologies.
Our contact center consulting services and expertise include:
- Analyzing customer access, contact volume and staffing patterns and projections, including:
- Inbound and outbound call volume.
- Email & EDI – Electronic Data Interchange.
- Fax & Correspondence.
- Web Chat, Text Messaging (SMS), & Social Media.
- Defining innovative multi-channel staffing options:
- Full-time, Part-time, Flex-time, & Seasonal
- Work from Home.
- Back Office/In-house resource options.
- Defining employee engagement strategies, including employee preferences to optimize multi-channel business requirements and employee needs.
- Leveraging the functionality of existing WFM/WFO applications.
- RFI’s/RFP’s for evaluation and selection of new or upgrades to existing WFM/WFO applications.
- Defining the optimum combination of benefits, rewards, risks, and costs to balance business requirements with employee needs for the best possible workforce configuration.
- Defining CoE’s (Centers of Excellence), responsibilities, roles, job descriptions and staff ratios for workforce planning, forecasting, scheduling, and intra-day.
To learn more, we invite you to call 1-800-281-1400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.